GROUPS / WORKSHOPS
I enjoy the dynamic energy and connection that groups offer individuals in both healing and learning.
Group learning is an augmentation to individual psychotherapy or a resource to support a deeper and more meaningful way to self-discovery.
Currently, I offer groups and workshops in the community:
An Introduction into your relationship with your Beauty-Full SELF
An inclusive, non-pathologizing, holistic model to support integration and wholeness.
What you will gain:
- A framework for deepening your relationship with yourself
- Experiential opportunities to “tap into” your “higher, wiser SELF”
- Increase self-compassion and self-acceptance
- Create more understanding of your “self-system” i.e. why you see things the way you do, why you do what you do.
Solid Roots Yoga Studio
Sunday, March 25, 12-4pm
Boundaries 101: Embodied Boundaries
for those who experience the following:
- Challenged in being authentic in your relationships
- Challenged with saying “No” and feeling resentful afterwards
- Compromising yourself and your needs
- Chronic caretaking of others
- Incessant guilty feelings when you’ve done nothing wrong
- Allow yourself to be “bullied” by others wants and needs
Creating Possibilities: an exploration of neuroscience, body and mind+body practices to create alignment and well+BEING.
Safely Embodied: navigating the body’s natural intelligence of the autonomic nervous system to support change.
“Resilient Spirits: Courage Through Connection” – a psychotherapy group based on Brene Brown’s work
“Transforming Overwhelm Into Possibilities” – workshops
“Transformational Learning through body, moods/emotions, and language”