- This event has passed.
Soul Care SoulCollage® Sunday!
May 16, 2021 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT$15.00
If you have completed the INTRODUCTION TO SOULCOLLAGE®, you can join monthly for our gathering to create your own sacred space, creativity and exploration of your life journey and share with other women on their journey. We learn so much from others cards and sharing!
SoulCollage® is a beautiful and intuitive self-discovery process accessed through collaging and card making. You create a deck of “your world” (inner parts and outer world) that can be accessed for daily readings and “working through” inner and outer conflicts. It is fun and accessible to anyone!
- Working through emotions/experience to gain insight and expression
- Readings of your cards to support personal guidance with decision-making
- Exploring aspects of yourself and personality that have been ignored
- Intuitive guidance- exploring an issue
- Mapping out parts to learn more about yourself
- Journaling with a card/part of us that needs more connection
- Tracking your growth through on-going consultations around an area of focus
- Start to gather some pre-made images– magazines, flyers, calendars, anything that inspires you. I love collecting and connecting with neighbors and friends to gather their old magazines.
- Find a cozy, quiet and comfortable place to spread out and place your magazines, images (calendars, cards, inserts) and supplies (scissors, glue stick). Create a space that will allow you to tune-in, listen and discover with minimal distractions (of course, this is challenging these days, but do your best).
- Gather your supplies (scissors, glue sticks, card stock and images/magazines)
- Here are some ideas for your base card (5×8 thick index cards, mixed media journal, spiral bound 5×8 index cards).
- I use SoulCollage® sets that you can purchase here –or you can make your own with a cereal, cracker box or any thin cardboard material you have on hand! 5X8 isn’t absolutely necessary but we want to have similar sizes as we make our deck.
- Find a journal and pen to use at the gathering.
1. Begin to gather some images and make two distinct piles
- Look through your images and find a foreground images…something to be a centerpiece – Find several that strike your fancy – anything that speaks to you; it doesn’t have to make sense and don’t think too much, just begin to gather a small collection of these. These will go in one pile.
- Look through your images and find background images…something that will hold your centerpiece. Find several images and place them in the other pile.
2. PUT THEM AWAY UNTIL THE GATHERING! This is important. We will play with them in our time together; so don’t think about this, just gather and put away.
- Cozy up your space. Bring some snacks, tea, candles or anything that grounds you.
- Make sure you have your scissors, glue sticks, card stock , journal & pen and images.
- Find your Zoom Link and fire up your computer at 5:55/Eastern.