- This event has passed.
Inner Connection Circle Membership
July 22, 2020 @ 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM EDTFree
I am offering a FREE initial Inner Connection Circle ( ICC) virtual gathering. This is an exciting and powerful way to expand and ground your learning in community. It is available for those who are currently –or have been involved in Internal Family Systems work with Lynn and are using this model in their self-care practice.
The overall purpose of ICC is to live more of a SELF-lead life. The group will be designed to support the following learning objectives:
- To increase knowledge about IFS
- To deepen and expand applicability of the model in your life
- To have more opportunities to engage in SELF leadership with peers
- To bring community and connection into your innerwork.
Details: Once you enroll, you will be invited to 3 1.25 hour sesssions per month
Each group will provide:
- Guided Centering Practice in SELF
- SELF assessment
- Each group will cover a topic related to IFS (Accessing Target Parts, The Art of Unblending, Unburdening, Working with Polaried Parts, Integration, Negotiating with Firefighters)
- Experiential exercises and practice sharing and speaking for parts
Our initial meeting is Wednesday, July 22, 12-1:15pm.